View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 26, 2005, 03:12 AM
My opinion... Is like this. Tho' you might not like it.

There's ammo scattered, you can take it and use it in your Blaster. However, there are also some weapons in the game. If you pick up a Bouncer weapon, you can only use Bouncer ammo in it, but it either becomes more powerful (PU), shoots faster (Fast Fire effect) or shoots in a pack of 3, 5 bullets (that would be fun for Bouncer). There is a lot that might come to mind here. Of course, let's not forget bonuses from JJ2. They are the perfect place to buy ultra1337 ammo and guns.

As for the infinite Blaster ammo... Let's make it closer to Dispersion Pistol from Unreal. The gun drains energy from environment to shoot, but if you shoot fast enough, you might run out of batteries. Then you have to wait a few seconds until it reloads. But find an upgrade, and you might have more powerful shots, longer living battery, stuff like that.

Overall, the guns are the JJ basis, so they should be more, harder and deadlier!

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)