View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

May 16, 2005, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaT
Can anyone say something about my Logo?

It's a good submission, although I think the colour scheme could be tweaked to match the jdc site. Maybe if the background was made the same blue as the background of the JDC site, rather than black. Also it's "Duelists" not "Duel Lists".

I'm impressed with the submissions so far.

Might as well give feedback on other ones.

I kind like the design of Heart of Iron's submission, but I notice a bunch of jpeg compression artifacts in it. I suggest saving these images as .png or some other format with lossless compression. The "DO NOT FEAR" strikes me as funny for some reason, though. Is JDC really that scary?

SpybunnyCC's second submission would be better without the lens flare, I think. Other than that, not bad. Relying on photoshop (or whatever) filters and effects generally detracts from the image.

White Rabbit's is amusing in a sort of war propaganda type of way. I'm not sure if it's really what we are looking for in terms of a logo, but it would make a nice advertisement to put in your sig.

sers' entry is stylistic, but has nothing to do with JDC or JJ2. And what he mentioned in his post. No loss though, since with that you can just erase "JDC 10" and write pretty much anything else you want in there.

Oh, and just a note, don't feel bad if it looks like one logo is better than yours. There might be more than one winner.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)