View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

May 22, 2016, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
That sounds like maximised windowed mode, which nobody should play in. You can put it down to the proper size by holding onto the edges of the window and dragging it down to its proper size. It won't preview initially, but it should work.
Yeah I know that. Thanks for the help. But fullscreen is a better experience unless its possible to got borderless window w/o taskbar. 3d games look good that way cause it upscales quite well. JJ2 looks sharp which is good too but the worst problem still remains as you all know. Vsync is disabled in windoed mode making the game lool unsmooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakerNL View Post
There is a shortcut for that: You can hold CTRL and press F1 to F6 buttons to resize the window. The shortcut for 800x600 is missing though.

It only happens when going from windowed to fullscreen mode. Switch to fullscreen mode before you join a server to prevent a cto.
Yep that works. Currently doing this trick. But I can't still alt-tab and use other apps. Because returning back too JJ2 causes a screen blackout which is only possible to fix by switching to window mode and then going fullscreen again causing me CTO.

Anyways, I'll try to figure out something. The game feels half broken now with this severe bug. Fullscreen users who like alt tab during playing are going to have pain in the ass.