View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Sep 7, 2003, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
Hey, guys, just try and remain nice, okay? It's been a little sketchy in here, and I'm not nrealy as nice as I used to be.
*gasp*, You're suggesting I might actually have to say "no, I won't let you do that"? That's absurd, though strangely logical. Okay, sorry Ms. Duckeh. *bows* *bows again* *repeat_subroutine[bow,4,5]*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
Control: L33tz4n
As the first test of my new power: No, I won't let you do that. That's almost as bad as asking to control a robot ten thousand lightyears away or the command Control_Blackraptor.

You try to sound as dramatic as possible and say "I'm sorry 1337z4n. I never thanked you for all of the great things you did for the goup. Mostly at that pool situation. You whent very far out of your way to do this for us, and got badly hurt but still saved us. You spent hours decoding a stupid hard drive, only to get a stupid little sentence. I'm sorry that we never really realized how important you are to the group." You finish by picking up some flowers and holding them out in plain sight of the windows. You hear what sounds oddly like Fawriel talking to L33tz4n. He opens the door, and the flowered apron he's wearing suggests he's in "maximum Martha mode". Using his unnaturally defective powers of friendliness he's baked a cake and wants you and L33tz4n to share it. What a Fawish thing. Dare you play along?

Invintory:
-Wings
-Thirdeighteennoteductscraptstrudelire
-40 Noberries.
-Dagger (if there's one thing I've learned, it's best not to bring weapons to dinner with a girl)
-Pandora's Shoe
-Pandora's Can
-Basketball
-Orb
-Chaos Cord
-Flower with a scientific name you are unable to pronounce