View Single Post

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 13, 2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
How DARE you say that about babies choking to death?
Calm down and besides who are you to say that I cannot say that?

It's just a metaphor and you've completely missed the point.

Besides, people are able to say what they want even if it's controversial in your eyes. I am also really glad that we can, because this luxery is missed in some nations, so guard it safely. (reg , fun over.. )

Yes, there are a set of rules on forums and in this case, I'm not breaking it. So your opinion is just another matter of opinion but I do not agree with you.

So to clarify what a metaphor is; A metaphor is the concept of understanding one thing in terms of another. A metaphor is a figure of speech that constructs an analogy between two things or ideas; the analogy is conveyed by the use of a metaphorical word in place of some other word. (C) WikiPedia.

Quote:
Shall we keep it civil?
Wow.... take it easy sparky!

There was no need for saying that. We are civil and mature men. It's just a bit of trash talk and friendly taunting from fans. No issues, just makes the game of upcoming Saturday more fun and exciting.

As a student, if you aren't drunk & laying wasted in some bar, then go and watch the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaney View Post
u never have whitnessed my humor with your own eyes in real life
Your memory is fading, we did meet each other a couple of times (*kuch* Efteling, this also with Tom and some other guys from CC), so yes I seen you with my own eyes. In my humble opinion, you weren't funny, you are just hyper active, obnoxious and annoying. Don't get me wrong, I have no grudges against you, infact you are fine. Because I can enable those special powers of annoyance aswell .

But perhaps you are completely right and that weren't at your best or that you have improved yourself! Then go ahead, give me a laugh or two. So I humbly challenge you, make me laugh and you have the drink of your choice!

Quote:
i dont look at choking babies do you? cause if i saw a baby choking i would help them asap
Duh, because it's not funny. That was was kinda whole point :P

Yes, it is good that you would help the baby, but what if you couldn't for some reason. You are stuck, you are to far away... then the ''humor'' quickly fades, your heroism is crushed and you feel misarable.

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends

Last edited by ShadowGPW; Jan 13, 2011 at 03:44 PM.