View Single Post
Segmentation Fault Segmentation Fault's Avatar

JCF Member

Segmentation Fault is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
This is pretty damn great. I mean, JJ1 on YouTube in actual HD and enjoyable commentary that's not rambling? Never heard of.

Really awaiting the custom JJ1 levels (I guess I should go finish mine ) and JJ2 in general. Seeing J2O getting discussed on SA makes me giddy, and my J1E review was quoted there, how damn cool is that.

I still don't have an account of my own, so can you tell that Neruz guy to post his manual? He's posting all this lore I've never even heard about.

I'm guessing you're Odin? Nice probation there. Also I hope you forgive for me saying I like Ctrl+Alt+Del in 2007

EDIT: To answer your question from episode 3, multiplayer in JJ1 exists
Yeah I'm Odin (SegFault in the videos/forum). Part of this LP is a sort of apology for all the obnoxiousness I've caused from when I was a stupid pre-teen/teenager. So, sorry FQuist/Stijn/Derby/Everybody else who hated me!
And yeah it seems that even me being older and wiser hasn't changed my penchant for getting punished by forum mods Also I totally forgive you for liking CAD, we all do stupid things

I was honestly blown away by the custom levels on the site. I knew that there'd be a couple, but I wasn't expecting two entire custom episodes, complete with custom tilesets! Given the highly-moddable nature of Jazz itself I wonder if it isn't possible to make a Jazz 1 total conversion where you play as, say, Spaz?

I'll let Neruz know. Neruz in general has been a godsend, he's posted so much Jazz lore and knowledge that I knew nothing about. I'm honestly surprised he's not a part of this community.

Also holy crap! I had no idea that OpenJazz had gotten that far! I want to try to get Multiplayer working so I can maybe record a match for the LP. The things this community has done are simply staggering.