View Single Post
Segmentation Fault Segmentation Fault's Avatar

JCF Member

Segmentation Fault is doing well so far

Jul 18, 2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
This is pretty damn great. I mean, JJ1 on YouTube in actual HD and enjoyable commentary that's not rambling? Never heard of.

Really awaiting the custom JJ1 levels (I guess I should go finish mine ) and JJ2 in general. Seeing J2O getting discussed on SA makes me giddy, and my J1E review was quoted there, how damn cool is that.

I still don't have an account of my own, so can you tell that Neruz guy to post his manual? He's posting all this lore I've never even heard about.

I'm guessing you're Odin? Nice probation there. Also I hope you forgive for me saying I like Ctrl+Alt+Del in 2007

EDIT: To answer your question from episode 3, multiplayer in JJ1 exists
You guessed correctly, this is Odin. I'm not sure if I'm technically allowed on these forums but Jazz is very near and dear to my heart and I want you guys involved with this. Part of the LP is a combination thank you letter for being a part of my life, and apology for being so obnoxious.
My probation's up now but it does seem that years later I still have a penchant for getting in trouble on forums. Also you're completely forgiven for liking something I didn't like

I definitely let Neruz know (you can see I linked to this thread over on there), he's been a huge help with the LP just by being so knowledgeable. I'm honestly surprised I don't recognize his name from this community. Maybe he's actually from here, under a different name...

Also, holy crap re: Jazz 1 multiplayer! First Jazz2+ and now this. The things this community does continues to astound me. We just might get some multiplayer footage in for the LP.