View Single Post
Super Saiyan

JCF Member

Super Saiyan is doing well so far

Apr 17, 2002, 10:54 AM
Exclamation Virus around in JJ2

Beware

A week ago I heard from a friend he had some problems with JJ2. He said the names in the server-list (F9) keep on changing in: Lets keep it a bit normal here : (Derby: A bunch of inappropriate or otherwise, bad words) and Etc. These wich I said were only a few examples. There are much more. Im not quite sure what really happends because I dont have the virus my self but the one wich have, a few friends of me, say you cant do a thing about it. When you Re-Install jj2 it doents work. You keep the virus. So just lets say simple what the virus actually does: The names in the F9 list change into 'bad' words. So beware about this virus ore what it is. It may is spreading itself over the jj2 Networks ore is just using the computer to spread itself.
This are the guys wich have it: UmbaMan, Tazz, Goldy. These three are all TSF players, so it might only spreads over TSF. Who knows. Tell us if you have the virus also!

Ow yeah, you cant get rid off the virus. Umbaman, doesnts have it anymore, he said you just must wait until it doesnts work anymore. It may have a limited time of working. Btw, FQuist told me to post this on JCF, before he post news on j2o.

Derby: Content replacement.

Last edited by Derby; Apr 17, 2002 at 02:08 PM.