View Single Post

JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Jan 17, 2016, 04:25 AM
Best Battle Level: Horizon Approaching - Sir Ementaler - the other levels are very good, especially Dilapidation and Valhalla, but HA is a trend setter for Battle levels. Battle levels should have more PUs than just 3/4 and this level shows how fun it can be. Maybe the amount of PUs and carrots is a bit too high but in events this level is really fun.

Best CTF Level: Coagulation (ab17ctf07) - Loon - a very big symmetrical level that has really good EC and good gameplay. Nightwalker and Electric Express are also very good and Pinball Arena 2k15 has the best EC I've seen in a while, but Coagulation is more the total package for me.

Best other MP level: Jazzopoly - Superjazz/CJ - a really fun concept that reminds me of the old Monopoly but now with script.

Best Tileset: Organic - Skulg - although it was just a small version of the tileset it's pretty good. I wouldn't use it because I don't think I can do anything decent with it, but it's definitely the best tileset for me.

Best JCSer: PurpleJazz - Dilapidation, Electric Express, Forgotten Civilisation, Nightwalker - maybe a surprise because I didn't vote for a PJ level, but I think overall his levels had the highest quality. 4 levels in a year is pretty good as well.

Most Improved JCSer: Sir Ementaler - HA and FHS are pretty fun event levels. These 2 levels are definitely better than SE's previous MP levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia