View Single Post

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Apr 12, 2001, 01:04 PM
Thought maybe you were one of those Skulls things

Okay, really bad joke.

Can I be in your story? You having joiners?

If you want my profile its in the prof...heck, I'll just post it :P

My name is Ducky GreyRabbit, I'm a short grey(duh) bunny of about 15-17, with pale greenish blue bands of fur all over, but mostly on my legs and ears, which on closer inspection prove to be channels of electricity. I have a scar on my arm which you can't see, and lop ears, one of which has a silver hoop earring, and long silvery black hair. I have a small not-very-noticable gold cross necklace..I wear a kind of off-black tunic over a cream colored bell-sleeved shirt and dark grey leggings, and soft leather boots. And a darker grey cloak with a hood and a silver fastening.

I carry a black staff with a green half-circle of stone set in a silver crescent on the top; this stone shoots electricity and I can't use my faint electric powers without it. I also have a small uninteresting blaster for emergencies.

I'm kind of nervous, afraid of changes, of consequenses, and afraid of others dying. I have a quick temper and I won't hesitate to hurt someone, but I'm usually sorry after. I have a sort of weird sense of humor.

Please continue

If you are not taking joiners thats fine. I'd like to read more. POW's are rux0r.

As is the story.

`Ducky