View Single Post

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Jan 2, 2016, 12:22 AM
Currently working on a new test. I had planned to finish it before the end of 2015, but that was before I discovered how difficult the selected tileset is. Also, I had other things on my mind, so working on this test wasn't always guaranteed. I use the Blizzard tileset (night version), which brings with it a lot of opportunities. All my work so far has been put into animating tiles, creating an environment, discovering how everything works so as to prevent tilebugs, thinking of a 'story' I could implement, etc.

I have yet to start working on the first level. What I'll try to do is to make sure it's not a conventional test which just goes from level one to level last and that's it. No, there should be something more to it than that. Without knowledge of AngelScript and all that kind of fancy stuff, my powers may be limited, but I'll try to make the best out of it nontheless.

Heh, with all that written here, I wonder what I'm going to write in the description as soon as I upload this. Maybe the same story, but extended a little ^^.