View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Aug 20, 2008, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
Violet posts so many cool stuff here, but I haven't seen any in action. D=. Isnt this thread show some of your levels that are "goning" on J2O? D:
Theoretically they're all eventually J2O-bound. :P I'm very... scattered. I get in moods, I work on something, I post a screenshot, I move on. But given that I'm being called out, I guess I could upload something? I guess. It's okay if it's three years old, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeza View Post
The grass is more like the emarald hill , yet the tiles below are green hill I guess.
Valid point. The grass is much more like Emerald Hill (which I am not convinced is coincidental), but I liked the idea of not changing it, thus making it abundantly clear that one was playing Diamondus.
(Everyone recognizes the soil texture, or?)

ETA:
Going to focus on enemies for a bit now... so far I could have just used J1CS with bmp2blox, but I want to really play with what Graphics Pack can do. Should be fun. Here's an unfinished layout while I fiddle.

ETA 2: Success has been had with importing (though I had to make a supplementary program to make editing some of the files easier), now it's just down to actually making all the enemies. Why is there a Jill of the Jungle sprite in Jungrock's files?

Last edited by Violet CLM; Aug 21, 2008 at 12:49 PM.