View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Aug 22, 2015, 12:56 AM
Well, there've been exactly three reviews in August so far, so yes, apparently so. (And also no, of course not, J2O isn't humanity and if more people had been writing reviews already then more people would be inspired to do so themselves, but we have an existing culture of inactivity to overcome here.) However, the only one that gave a rating was "I love it!" That's basically equivalent to "I liked this." That same review also worried it might be deleted for being too short.

A month ago you removed a 1.2 rating for a tileset with no example level because you worried the rater hadn't downloaded the tilesets... which were fully visible in J2O's tileset preview mode. No, not the masks, but did they really matter for those particular tilesets?

I understand the point you're making that the same goal can be achieved using the existing code. That's true. But some shift in expectations/requirements has to happen for it to work. I personally think the simplest way of conveying that shift would be giant up and down arrow buttons or some similar visual elements, but I could certainly be wrong.