View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Jun 6, 2009, 08:42 PM
Bumping this thread to say that episode 5 is VERY close to being complete, and that I'll be needing testers soon. I'm looking for people who are willing to give honest feedback. I want to know what works, and more importantly what doesn't.

All I have left to do is the music selection, and make the cutscene levels. Everything else is done, aside from one level which I decided to cut (it wasn't working the way I wanted it to).

This episode is very large, probably about as big as the last 3 combined in terms of gameplay. Maybe a bit bigger. Because of this, testing is going to take a while, and I don't expect testers to beat this in one sitting. This will either be released at the end of the month, or the beginning of next month, unless something horrible happens.

I'm going to update the first post in this thread with screenshots later. For now I just want to let people know that it's almost done, and that I'm looking for testers.

In other news, I'm also going to release small updates to the other 4 episodes a bit before I release ep5. Mostly just bugfixes and fixing oversights.