View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Jun 9, 2009, 09:06 PM
Hmm. It's going to be a bit difficult getting this on J2O. The zip file is 12 megabytes. Even if I split the upload into several chunks, use admin powers to surpass the 5 upload a month limit, AND use admin powers to merge the files, I still don't think I can do it. One of the songs is over 2mb when zipped, and I think that's the upload limit. I'd love to be able to host this on j2o as one download, but I don't see how I can, even using admin powers. I can upload the levels and tilesets fine... but for the music if I'm going to host it on j2o, the only solution will be FTP.

In other news, I'm now 100% done, have personally tested every level, played through the entire episode twice, and sorted out a number of very annoying bugs that made a couple levels unplayable. I bet you didn't know that "bees" events don't erase themselves when they go offscreen! A couple hundred of those and sprites start disappearing.

I'll be sending this to the testers shortly. Some will be getting it before others. Regular betatesting procedure applies: if you see a bug or a problem, report it. You can say if you don't like something, but you have to say why and how it could be better. Also, note that jj2+ has a bug with boss music: the levels will play fine, but "activate boss" events won't change the music. Nothing I can do about that.

The release date will be the 27th of June, assuming no huge problems arise and the testers reply before then.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)