View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 15, 2007, 12:54 AM
...Ugh...Well...I am quite happy that some DID us my character...but...he's...he's the person I would want to be...but I can't. Due to so many things restricting us...Heh...Imagine someone with my exact ideas and appearance walking down the street.

Joshua:...You...

That's right. I am you. You are me. We both share the same last name....Lightwalker. I know it's not the greatest...but...It's who I am. I don't mind my character being used, just as long they don't do it in a stupid way...I don't care what you think, Strato, this is the life I wish I had. I can't be accepted by other people in real life. I'm an outcast...I had ONE friend...and he DIED. So why else do you think he's in my stories? Because thier the best of friends, and something to remember him by. I know that it's odd, but my life is quite dull...and the only reason I bother staying alive.

I get more depressed than angry, I was just trying to put off people from placing my character in a negative story. If he were to die, part of me would too. I know you're probably thinking 'He's talking garbage'. Well something new for you...This is the truth. Once you live through a live like mine, then you might see why I do this, to try and make my miserable existance a bit better. Why don't I just die? Because I fear death. I don't want it to happen to me...I...I'm afraid.

I'm sorry for getting mad, nOOb. I'll let you off...and you can use my character. sweetness 001, you too...both of you...just...just be careful of my feelings, okay? I'm kinda of an emotional guy...and...to top it off...I have some small mental problems.

Joshua:...Glad you got that off your chest?

...Haahah...Sorry about all this. Just...Just let's not have a huge disagreement over this. I don't want to turn this place into a flame warground. Keep up the good work. This place has a lot of potential...even though this has a FEW spelling errors, I could correct them for you, if you wish, Sweetness 001. It's just I've got quite a bit of spare time.

A LOT.

Only able to be inside, near my computer in my room...in the holidays...there isn't much else I can do. I'm dangerous to society. I'm not liked by many people, and many others think me as a freak. I'm hated. Everyone I've met wants me to die.

And no, I'm not kidding. My life's been hard. Because of this, you know I'm only going to live to 50. Partially...because of my brother. He's normal. He makes fun off me. My own family is reluctant to come near me...

There. If I had anything else to say, I would...but I'm not here to blabber on. I just wanted to say what I was feeling and why. If you all hate me here, then so be it. I'll just place my stories else where...even though there might be a slim glimmer of light that it would be appreciated.

I'm sure there isn't many people here.

Now...I'm shuting up. I don't want to say anything else...I've almost made myself even more depressed, having to say all of this. See, my character is like me. Only that he has friends...happiness. Me? I've got nothing but my Video Games...and typing.

Last edited by superjwren329; Jan 15, 2007 at 01:08 AM.