View Single Post

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Dec 6, 2005, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aokmaniac13
I've been looking at the board, I believe the main reason you guys have been losing is because the characters are spread out. You can take advantage of the fact that Solstice doesn't have teleportation until after using legacy by moving everyone into more defendable formations. Here's what I propose for the first turn:

Furious : Move E
Araches/L33tzan : W, Mythslayer at row 3, column 1
Shuriken : N, NE, N, N
Sam : Move N
Faw/Uberbob : N,N
Grandma : Defend
Fooruman/Canoe : N, NW

This way, we have the spellcasters (Araches/L33tzan and Sam) in the corners, surrounded by three warriors each. On the next turn (hopefully after soltice uses legacy), Araches can use poison on solstice, and with any luck Solstice will use dispell on that. After solstice's dispell is used we can manashackle the succubus and manaflare grandma (Following Blackraptor's idea) Furious and grandma should definately be kept alive, because they are the brawns of the team needed to kill stuff really fast.
We've already gone through the fact that Succubus can use to move people away from their protective box (e.g. Shuriken or the Mythslayer). Also, you cannot have Furious and Shuriken on the same space, and the Mythslayer is two tiles away from Araches/Leetsan, and there's a big gap under Araches/Leetsan, and we lose the initiative, and the defensive position is still weak because we are relying on a weak summon, which doesn't leave a corpse, and it's just a great opportunity missed because we can kill Succubus without her casting a single spell.

The defensive formation of Grandma, Sam, Bob/Faw and Fooruman will be automatically used when Succubus is tised into going 3xE, and we can cause damage to her at the same time, as well as preventing Radium from using his main spell caster, and it will leave us free from enemy for..well, hopefully for the rest of the game.

Using an invulnerable statue, a 1-tile chokepoint and a 40HP box is much better than staying in the upper corner with a summon in front of you.