View Single Post
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Oct 8, 2010, 04:09 PM
Que Passa!!!!
(never thought I'd type THAT again.)

I was told on DA that you guys missed me... I gotta say, I miss you too...

A lots happened since I was last here; I've had three girlfriends, gotten a job, gained and lost a lot of friends, tried selling my stuff (which I tried last time I was here in fact, and left feeling let down... Don't worry, none of you are to blame for any of it, frankly it seems a LOT of people I thought were in my corner were worse about it then you.) and am on my last year of studying animation with the hopes of getting a job, or possibly making something out of my guys. I might even graduate with honors if I keep up what I've been doing. Heck I actually got a psudo job thing with a former classmate of mine who wants to make an animated story about a dragon who learns how to belly dance.

I'm not sure if this is a comming back thing- I'm not even sure if I'm the same Batty Buddy you WANT back- a lot of stuffs shaken my foundation of beliefs lately and my unsureness in my own future has me at wits end as well, but when I heard about this... well, I just couldn't sit there without saying something.

A long time friend of mine, however, keeps my mind on Jazz, and Batty Buddy, and Basket Kate(Mostly cause of revenge for someone else who sort of ruined Jazz for me as of late.), and when my mind moves to Jazz, it moves to this old place as well. I love you guys.

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.