View Single Post

JCF Member

Speeza is an asset to this forumSpeeza is an asset to this forum

Oct 21, 2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
DaPete10 aka UNKNOWNFILE

YES! Not birdie though. That guy was nice UNTIL someone made him a JDC official. Not Valmango either, he was a cheater.

You do make a point however about how power does corrupt some people in the community sometimes. They go from a friendly sort of nature, to a more "professional" approach as such. Really its just a game for fun.

I'm not really sure if birdie changed when he became a JDC official. Then again back then I wasn't on everyone good books, and still to this day aren't with some people.

Edit: that was not a shot at cooba btw. I think cooba is in fact a very nice gentlemen, such a power would never corrupt some one such as him.

It is however a common thing. I suppose the words "power corrupts" , "money corrupts" you have heard plenty of times.

"that totally wasn't another veiled insult at cooba, no" - my neg rep comment.

If your going to relate such things as this as an insult to cooba then you may as well relate all my posts to insults at cooba, now come on and grow up a bit.
I don't insult people on these boards anymore. There is really no point to it, and it accomplishes nothing.

On a related matter.

I also miss, Ghost, sentry, serpent and "MJ90" (Something like that) people I think used to always make jokes about how he was Micheal Jackson.

None of this was a shot at cooba.

Your friendly JCF Hillybilly
DavidkazBest poster of 2010 ! [GpW]

Last edited by Speeza; Oct 23, 2010 at 08:16 AM.