View Single Post
Skeven

JCF Member

Skeven has disabled reputation

Nov 6, 2004, 05:06 PM
Dont make it for the latest systems only or I wont be able to play which I would have to hunt you down and kill you for or just have you buy me a new computer. ;D

FPS and have Jazz and Spaz in the FUTURE with super cool spiffy taskbar thingy... ;P if not that then 3d I guess or lets go classic (yay) ;D All platforms possible jsut not DS cause you jsut know its gona be short and low graphics... ;( so i guess most possibly anything that has online capabilities jsut put some kind of extra thing for non-internet Sequel if the future thing works out. If not then probably still sequel ;P Super realism or classic I think would be good. All multiplayer game types and add in co-op and race O_o I really dont care who makes it but try to fit Cliffy in there (lol) as for cinematics... I dont care... DVD disk? Fewlish ;( try to keep the game as small as possible, were arent asking for a 20GB+ game... Id say try to keep it as big as about 3-4GB for us people still stuck with a lousy harddrive ;( (yes, that includes myself) I guess thats the end for me... Keepin it Classic ;l and also I will make this big enough to read...

WHO THE HECK WILL BE PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS?!?Dont forget to read the fine print