View Single Post
BlueDragon

JCF Member

BlueDragon is doing well so far

May 9, 2010, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
I found something bug-looking some time ago. How does it work:
I run the last version of JJ2+ TSF. I set up a local server, Treasure Hunt, Survivor02, 2 players (splitscreen on the server). After entering the game I take some TNTs as Player 1 and go to Player 2. I place a TNT on his head five times. And he dies. I believe that's not a good thing. And - believe or not - it happened to me a few times when playing with my friend.
Is it already fixed by some command (tried, but couldn't find it)? Don't know does it work in a real multiplayer (between non-splitscreeners), too.

By the way, I'd like to see more kinds of the textured background. The only one now is the Warp Horizon, but there should be more. I don't have any good idea, though. Maybe something like "Underwater" or "Sphere".

Edit: I found something more: pits don't work well in the Treasure Hunt. They're reducing my gems to 0, but other players still see me having my previous amount of them. I have no idea if it can change the gameplay, but it's annoying anyway, because I wanted to make an innovative Ground Force and now I must search for another way to get a similar effect.
For the first point its: /tntdamage (0-7)