View Single Post

JCF Member

FawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legend

Apr 14, 2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurredD View Post
One other thing: who has been having the chat bug where you send random characters without typing them into the chat field? What steps can you take so that this bug always happens? I ask because I have some idea how to fix it, but I need to know why it happens.
Unfortunately chiyu isn't the only one, i have this too along with the very others having this bug.

Since the day i've played, i've had this annoying stuff. most people didn't even know there was such a bug. I usually get it when i am not typing too much, like when playing a CTF match and typing CTF codes i am not getting this. the longer i wait, the longer i play, the more character spam my keyboard makes when i use 'T'. it just starts writing non-sense out of itself. and i need to push t and escape to clear everything often for like 20 times.

When you delete your first line once and you press T again you getthe same thing over again until it's really 'cleared'. and then i can wait again how it builds itself up. Probably when i move a lot, pressing buttons and such -> pressing more at once. That probably causes it. Also because the keyboard is pretty old, i guess i have it over 6 years already. i heard people fixed it when they bought a new keyboard. but This one works completely fine, except that bug.