View Single Post

JCF Member

Toni should make better posts

Sep 21, 2010, 11:07 AM
But people... You're all inactive/semi-active in JJ2 (actually I mean admins are). There are too much new players who don't know for this forum. Try to get them here, so you will see what will happen. Old player(s) (I won't tell on who I mean, because he will delete that post with reason "Personal attack") hates "new" players. He hates me. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter. There are a lot of people who will negrep posts by "new" users, here. That admin who really hates "new" players will negrep this. I just know that, but I don't care. Do whatever you want. I, personally, am for disabling this feature. I have a big proof for people who've got negrepped for their posts by someone who wants a help. That happened to bogdan or something like that. That happened a lot of other people who just wanted help from the others. Here is a great example for this.

New player: Hey all, can anyone help me about... (That happened to cooldude in thread where he wanted a help from us, guys, and you negrepped his comment. He just wanted to make a program, but he didn't know that Visual C++ is a language what you need to know if you wanna make a program... don't go out of topic now )

After that, Some users negrepped his post. And why? Just because they hate him. That's why I don't like this feature.

Also, you (not all, but some of you) are acting like 'I don't care about this feature. It doesn't show anything special big.' and you added it to this forum. I really don't understand you . If someone see your reputation is 150 he will automatically like every your post. And, if someone see your reputation is small (as mine is, but I really don't care about my reputation, I care about new users who will join to this community and got negrepped, and leave this beautiful forum with no big reason), people will automatically dislike your posts, and dislike you, too.

Let's see about old players, who got negrepped sometimes and left this forum (I hope not community), now. The best example is snooze. I really am not sure did he leave, but in case he did (and if he didn't he wanted to), reputation made him leave. I think you should add "Thanks" button next to "quote", or "edit" buttons instead of reputation, so people will see how much times people pressed "thanks" button on your posts. That is some type of reputation, too, but you can't get negrepped. I don't know is it vBulletin, but I saw it on some forums. If you want see it tell me and I will show you that forum.

Now if I tell you my English isn't the best (I think I don't need to tell you, you see it) you will negrep this comment. Thanks a lot .