View Single Post
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jun 11, 2002, 08:37 PM
Que Passa!!!!

(Batty enters wearing a raincoat and bucket hat. He is also carrying a microphone... That looks suspiciously like an ice cream cone...)

B.B.: Hello out there on JCF- Batty Buddy here masqurading as a on the spot reporter- You can tell I'm an on the spot reporter, because I'm wearing a rain coat... And it's not raining... Hmm-
Well anyway, it seams that several people have been asking about the story behind Spaz Jackrabbit's missing tale... Oh- sorry that's TAIL...
And now reporting live- I'm going to solve this enigma streight from the rabbits mouth. I received a very loyal tip that Spaz has been known to travel down this street on a regular basis- and I'm sure I can convince him to do an interveiw.
(Sounds of Spaz walking and humming to himself are heard from a short distance away. Batty hides in a nearby ally and sticks his foot out. Spaz enters, trips, and falls.)
Spaz: Oof.
(Batty comes out of the ally and helps Spaz to his feet. Then points the microphone at his face.)
B.B.: Spaz-(Spaz looks at the mike.) A lot of people have been noticing (Spaz licks the mike a couple times.) the lack of a tail on your person. (Spaz takes a huge bite out of the mike.) Any comments on how you receaved your lack of posterior appendages?
Spaz: (mouth full) Huh... (swallows. Then turns around and looks at his butt.) Hmm... Well- Whatta ya know... (Turns back to Batty) You know- I never really noticed that...
B.B.: Soooo- I guess you can't recall how you may have lost it?
Spaz: Nope I don't really have good hindsight.(Chuckles)
B.B.: (Groan)... Ya know- Kermit the Frog is really better at this stuff then I am...

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.