View Single Post

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Jul 9, 2008, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
And what stops you from playing the actual MGS? Also, making players unable to chat is a dumb idea. It sounds like it's going to be a slow game (unless there are a lot of players, shooting everywhere, then it'd impossible for the snake bunny to complete his task) of hide and seek and being a guard wouldn't be fun at all. I find my idea for a stealth mode more fun. Anyway, I want the ninja guy (Grey Fox) and Psycho Mantis in the mode as well, if it ever comes to existence.
First of all, I don't own any version of MGS. Second, you can't compare this mode to MGS. Third, it is indeed slow gameplay, but it could be like a lot of Assault levels, only the attacking team consists of one player and has to rely on hiding. Furthermore, as I said, creative level making could make this a lot more interesting. The defending team could also be given objectives, like, for instance, disabling an elevator which will force the Snake to use stairs or rooftops or something. The defending team, the Rabbits, can make use of techniques like this to cross out possible routes for the Snake.