View Single Post
Lark

JCF Member

Lark has disabled reputation

Apr 6, 2015, 03:57 PM
Hello, hello. I'm new to JJ2+. Very new. Like, I've always had it downloaded but I don't think I've ever actually used it besides running a few example levels that Blacky, Violet or FS made and I was like WHOA THIS IS NOT JJ2 WHY AM I USING A MOUSE and got freaked out. Anyway, I think what JJ2+ calls for is some replayability factor added into the single player campaign. I'm sure we veterans have all beat the four episodes back to back at least a hundred times over. I'm not saying I'm bored of them, but how about something to keep us playing. Some incentive to reach higher and higher scores and eventually compete.

So here's an idea.

Let's fix the score system. In other words, when you die, reset the score so it's not possible to keep grabbing a one up, killing yourself, grabbing a bunch of gems, repeat. Let's make it impossible to cheat the system here.
Now let's add a game clock... A kill count (or percentage) perhaps? Par times?
All in all, since JJ2+ is a leap toward the newer generation of games, I want to be "graded" on how I do in JJ2. My score means nothing to me, and if I want to tally up how many gems I've collected, goodluck, the game shows you that but only for about half a second because it's irrelevant.
So, what am I trying to say, well, may the best turtle slayer win
Let's get a completely revamped highscore table which streams to J2O to compete against other users.

ALSO: An idea, but not so much as to what I was getting at; a grading system, similar to ones such in Devil May Cry, operating on a D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS scale. (If ya haven't played Dmc, go play it, it's fun)

SECOND EDIT: Perhaps this would call for an OPTIONAL "login" when you play single player. You could use your J2O account to log in.

Last edited by Lark; Apr 6, 2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: sldkj