View Single Post
burekdober

JCF Member

burekdober has disabled reputation

May 7, 2018, 01:35 PM
Oh gosh, back when we were children we only had one computer in my house and one at our neighbour's, my cousin always used to come play Jack Jazz Rabbit or Heroes 3 with my brother while my sister and I watched. At that time we rarely got a chance to play anything since our brother was always on the computer (sucked being the younger sibling at the time, haha) so we often went to our neighbour to play games. With our basic grasp on english we managed to install the game and run it and we actively played it for at least an hour a day, maybe more. If I remember correctly we never actually beat the final boss, our brother just did it for us.

I loved the opening cinematic to bits, I thought it was so well animated at the time, haha. I loved the sound effects when selecting anything from the menu and the little pixelated pics at the difficulty setting (baby Spaz, 'nough said), to sum it up, my favourite memory of this game is just the game existing and us being able to enjoy ourselves as kids.

Art submission:
https://burekdober.deviantart.com/ar...=1&ga_recent=1

Last edited by burekdober; May 9, 2018 at 03:48 AM.