View Single Post

JCF Member

MartiusR has disabled reputation

May 1, 2020, 05:32 PM
Looking for 2-3 players deathmatch map + advice regarding multiplayer

Hi everybody!

I was recently playing a bit with my siblings in Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (to be more specific - in JJ2+ version from GOG). And I must admit, that those default maps are quite big (especially battle3), while we're usually playing in 2 or 3 persons, therefore we could use some smaller maps. I've taken a look on downloads section, but it's huge and descriptions quite often not containing info I'm looking for (especially about optimal amount of players).

I would be veeery grateful if someone could recommend me maps for battle, which are:

-suitable for 2-4 players
-don't have too complicated design
-(if possible) are allowing to use plenty of weapons/upgrades

Last one is not "mandatory", but would be very appreciated - we had many situations when everyone was using seeker because it was the only weapon which had easy to find upgrade (and dealing 2 points of damage instead of 1).

Additional question - by some reason I've got constantly issue with other players flickering/disappearing/slowed animation characters. The weird thing is, that even when I've played with my sister not on internet, but on LAN, the problem still occured. I don't think it's because my internet/network connection speed, but I don't have a clue what other reason could cause it.