View Single Post

JCF Member

Darkhog is notorious for his worthless posts

Jan 27, 2015, 05:23 PM
PROTIP: If someone who you think of as a friend craptalk your favorite game (in this case JJ2), he isn't actually your friend. Otherwise (s)he'd keep his/her opinions to him/herself, saying "I don't like this game" in worst case scenario.

I'm actually working on a 3D, third person platformer/shooter (completely original idea, art style is untextured *extremal* lowpoly, like say in Skyroads or Alpha Waves). Maybe if I get successful with it, I'd be able to approach Epic to get JJ license, saying "We've made 3D platformers a thing again, if we could get Jazz Jackrabbit license, JJ3 would become reality, we'd only pay for license and would take all expenses on ourselves, probably with help of crowdfunding, you wouldn't pay a penny."

That's my ultimate goal. JJ needs new game. After completing JJ1 and JJ Advance multiple times (JJ2 is only good with custom maps or in MP, SP campaign is boring, maybe except that Alice in Wonderland level), I want more. Much more.

//edit: If anyone is interested in the game I'm making, follow http://twitch.tv/qvear - doing devstreams there from time to time. Game's in Unity and at the time of writing this, I'm working on level editor.
   ││_╱ │
  ╱╱   │╲
 (|▔╲  │ )
╱'╲_▔ _╱`╲
╲___) (___╱  TUX LOVES YOU.