View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Sep 22, 2003, 03:16 PM
To keep my loyal readers sated while I figure out what the smeg I'm doing with E:JF.

Name: Tenebrus (Trevor Bullitt)
*Species: Fox
Alignment: Good
Personality: Growing up in his older brother’s shadow, Trevor found himself fighting to spare the lives of others rather than steal them, like his malicious brother Adrian would without a shred of compassion. As a result, the two have gotten into numerous arguments about whether or not Trevor was too weak for his own good, or whether Adrian was a soulless, heartless monster. None of these exchanges of words have solved anything between them; however, as one would expect, they certainly escalate the tension.
A few days before Adrian left home to take up both a profession as a hired assassin, and the nickname Tracer that comes with the job, their arguments finally came to blows. The first punch that Adrian threw was the last of the fight, leaving Trevor with a nose almost broken in two. Trevor staggered out of their home, clutching a bloody muzzle and a bruised ego. The injured fox made his getaway, leaving his home far behind, but not before swearing himself to protect anyone and anything threatened by an evil beyond what could be defended against alone. He changed his name to Tenebrus to avoid being tracked down by his brother, and the two siblings have not seen each other since.
Appearance: Tenebrus stands about as tall as his brother, roughly six feet in anthropomorphic measurements. His fur is entirely black except for a white tailtip. Not being as wilful for stealth as Tracer, but having the same want for self-protection, Tenebrus wears gold-toned metal body armour and thigh plates, as well as a shield belt made especially for him by a technologically adept young human, grateful to the fox for saving him from a bloodthirsty demiwolf.
Weapons: Tenebrus is armed with two double-sided daggers, the blades of which are each nine inches long, and the hilts of which fit around his knuckles snugly, reinforcing his fists with a deadly metal layer.
Special Powers: None.
Quote: “Just because my fur is black doesn’t give you the right to leave me in the dark.”

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Nov 26, 2004 at 06:35 AM.