View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Apr 9, 2001, 05:49 PM
I'm back from Conneticut!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You read the monkys' paw, Talec? It gave me this idea...

Unluckily for Freelance, Coppertop, BBoy, Beauman and Talec, who had come back to life being merely cartoon characters, they still had knife holes in them. Therefore, they all died again.

Don't glare, that just happened!

Devan threw another knife, straight at a random direction. The knife flew straight into a row of cups, breaking them like dominoes. Unknown Rabbit stuck his head out from under the table: "You know, I've heard of bar-room brawls but..." Everyone who wasn't fighting Devan told That Guy to shut up. Ducky, taking a break from bing crammed between the counter and a pickle that Claw had been looking for, thought of a plan to get rid of Devan Shell. "Hey Devan! Blacksheep* kidnapped Shellion and left him in the north with only a blanket and a stuffed turtle!" Devan stopped throwing knives and looked at the counter. "What? My brother? This means an, expedition to the north!" So saying, Devan ran into a wall, knocking himself out. Kovu looked out of his jar. "Great work Ducky, how did you know that would happen?" "Ummm..... It is the War Tavern, right?" There being no denials they all threw Devan out the hole in the roof and went back to drinking beer. The dead bodies laying around were forgotten.