Thread: Apologies
View Single Post

JCF Member

DennisKainz is notorious for his worthless posts

Jan 13, 2013, 09:01 AM
Red face Apologies

Since a lot of people used to call me ... the word I'm not going to say ... I thought they referred to the simple being friendly with children, as I am. I would never hurt one, and I feel ashamed for what I said.

I feel very sorry for spamming around, and I won't do it again. Please, give me another chance. Now that I know that pedophile DOESN'T mean friend of children, but rather rapist and assassin, I will never say it anymore.

Why did I post it into General Jazz Talk? Well, to talk about something that really shocked me and made me not sleep anymore, that I will explain in a single word:

PLAGIARISM

NOT ONLY I didn't see any progress on Jazz Jackrabbit since 1997, but now I realize it is a THOROUGH clone of Earthworm Jim. I love the Jazz Jackrabbit character in itself, but Earthworm Jim is makes me vomit! It's awful!

And there are also bits of Rayman, The Lion King, Donkey Kong and Sonic.

However, from now on, I will do my best to SUPPORT the community instead of complaining much and doing nothing.

If I somehow broke a rule through my words, feel free to punish me. It will mean I deserve it.

And thanks not for doing like those at ddrplanet.it, who gave me a "15 days ban" that lasted FOREVER (3 years with now). You are coherent ones.

Last edited by DennisKainz; Jan 13, 2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: I forgot a pic