View Single Post

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Jul 21, 2016, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
I would think the touch one was removed for deliberate reasons.
I found the sound clip on my pc, I think it's from some kind of pack that had all these deleted files in it. Too bad they left it out ...

--

Yesterday I encountered a rather odd issue in Jazz Creation Station. I opened my file "Cathedral Of Saint Borgius.j2l" and made some changes, then I wanted to Save and Run but it crashed the game every time I tried. I opened other files of mine and none of those caused any problems. Running the file on a server or through HCL didn't crash anything as well. I first removed every event, but that didn't work. Then I cleared all layers from everything in them, and even that didn't work. Afterwards I turned to ShakerNL for help by sending him the file so he could have a look at it. He quickly found out that the filename was too long.

This is something that hasn't happened before. When I changed the filename from "Cathedral of St Borgius" to the same with Saint written in full, I could still Save and Run like before. To counter the problem I changed it to CoSB.j2l, and now it works again.

Is this a JJ2+ bug or is this supposed to happen?