View Single Post

JCF Member

plunK is an asset to this forum

Aug 3, 2008, 10:35 AM
I was thinking about JJ2+ and i had some interesting ideas:

--JJ2+ pretty much makes 1.23 and 1.24 equal, so why not give it a number like 1.25 or just call it jj2+ leave out the version number.

--Alot of people keep xmas 98 or christmas chronicles just because they like the main menu. Why not add a pick title screen option and be able to choose from xmas,tsf, or standard.

--Change the server host screen so you can start with a custom gametype instead of putting all the settings in during the first match.

--I think a team domination gametype would be kool. ive seen a couple attempts on j20 past files. I made one where everything except the domination points are part of jb jails and you have to walk to the points, and when only 1 team has a point they score. Someone could code it so area id 0,1,2 are dif domination points (you could have 1-3)and make a little counter to show how many reds and blues are on the dom points. I love dom and i have maps for it. if you made it i would release a nice mappack

--make a characters swap command for everyone so if you type /morph (eg. jazz, spaz, lori) you can swap at any time, but u would die

--Add a link to JCS in the main menu

--Add Invasion as a gametype. Pick a nice open map for 5-20ppl. give 15 seconds at the beggining to get ready(pregame)then use the multiplayer starts as a baddies spawn. every wave more and harder baddies spawn. when you die your out, but at the end of each round if 1 person makes it through you all respawn. (10 seconds between round) for just the final wave or a few challenge waves have a troup of boss monsters menace you.

--on the F9 screen with the admin,spectate and downloading signs have a tally system. If a player thinks a person should be banned or kicked they can type /strike and it will begins a tally of strikes. onlythe admin can see the tallys and it can help him with keeping some people out.(each player gets a fixed number per day, an could only use a single strike towards a single player