View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Sep 16, 2006, 09:52 PM
Chapter Two.

"So, I presume your troops failed me again, General Jessica..."

Jessica looked around anxiously, looking for a way to escape. She was well aware of the penalty for failure. Her eyes started to fill with tears, and she started to kneel, crying.

"I BEG YOU, DAKODA! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!!" she pleaded.

The dark warrior was surprised by this reaction, and smiled evily. He nodded at Jessica.

"Very well...I will permit you one last chance, to kill those brats. I want Seb alive! He's darkness may prove useful. My brothers mean nothimg to me. I offered them the infinte power of Darkness, and they rejected me..."

Dakoda turned away and looked down at his clawed hand. It shimmered a dark black and died down.

"Do not...fail me again."

At the base...

"No...Please don't...I can't..."

"Do you surrender your heart to the eternal night? Do you realise that you were a fool..."

And then reality. Joshua woke up, sweating and shaking with fear. His dark shadows, were filling him with the thing he hated the most.

A young teenage girl raced into the room and quickly hugged Joshua.

"H-Hey! I'm fine! Aisha!"

Aisha was 14. She had brown hair, flowing down her shoulders and her eyes were green. She was wearing her dress which was purple in color and two wings that allowed her to fly. She was following Joshua since the day they met.

"You okay? I knew you were having a nightmare again..." Aisha sighed.

Joshua got out of his bed and looked out the window. There wasn't much to look at. Only the desolate wasteland Earth had become. He turned from Aisha and spoke.

"It's Dakoda...He's coming...Why must he torment me? I want to leave the darkness he offers...but I can't..."

Aisha walked up next to him and snuggled against him.

"You know...We've been together since we were kids...And...I think I've fallen in...ah..." Aisha stammered.

"I know. You love me. But I can't tell you how I feel. We can be together, but I don't think we are exactly..."

Joshua remained silent and didn't move.

"If you leave me to think about it...I might..." Joshua said.

Aisha nodded and left. She knew this meant no.

>Sorry, Aisha. I can't...<