View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Sep 16, 2006, 10:31 PM
Chapter 19

"Dakoda! What are you doing here?!" Joshua yelled in anger.

"...Fool. I presume you don't realise what you've done..." Dakoda muttered.

Joshua looked at Dakoda with a confused look.

"I came here to capture Aisha. Since that other brat, Eiko escaped. She refused to do my bidding when she was my prisoner, and now, I need someone to replace that bratty girl..."

"For what reason?" Joshua cautiously asked.

"Do you ever wonder why the planet is shrouded in darkness? It is because, in Earth's orbit, is my greatest creation, the S.P.I.K.E space station! On board it, over half a million of my troops, ready to overwhelm the Video Dimension, and conquer these miserable planets...and don't worry about Earth, as soon as I capture Aisha, I'll blast it with the Great Giga Blaster! Killing millions, and the planet...Do you know why, I need either Aisha or Eiko?" Dakoda asked.

"...Why?"

"Because, to power the cannon, I need someone who's human...but not of the planet Earth. Eiko and Aisha, are the perfect subjects. When I couldn't force Eiko to submit, I decided she was of no use to me and altered her Dna. When she used the attack, she uses most of her enegry to..."

"What?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO EIKO?!" Joshua yelled in anger.

"It's not what I have done, but what YOU have, brother! Do you realise the monster you slayed?! It was harmless, and in your fear, you killed it!"

"..."

"Do you realise this? Or you afraid to admit it? I will explain it in a way your pathetic brain can understand. The creature of light you slayed is none other than the girl you swore to protect! Despite turning into the creature you saw, she still thought of you, Joshua. Look at what you have done!"

"...No..."

Joshua looked over at the creature. It slowly started to transform into Eiko.

"She was a like an angel. Like Aisha, she had the power to allow the Great Giga Blaster to be used!!!"

"YOU MONSTER!"

"Relax. I've given her enough strength to say good-bye. Since I'm that kind..."

Joshua raced to Eiko's side.

"J....Joshua...He...tricked...me...and...I transformed...into that form...so I could save you...I'm...sorry..." Eiko painfully admitted.

"...I'm the one who should've known about this...then...you...wouldn't have...Tell....Aisha...my sister..."

"Your sister?! But..."

"We had to be seperated...otherwise...we would've...been captured...and this world...would...not exist...Joshua..." Eiko sighed.

With that, her eyes lost thier bright, purple glow and closed. Her hand unfolded while holding Joshua's and she lay still.

"Eiko...Don't go...Please...I have so much...Eiko...Answer me...I don't want to lose you too..." Joshua whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

"EIIIIIKKKOOOOO!!!!"

Maniacal laughter was heard behind him.

"You always were soft..."

"YOU! YOU BLACKHEARTED MONSTER!!!"

Joshua slashed at Dakoda who simply blocked it.

"Fool. I, am now invincible...with Assassin Aharon leading the way, I am invuneralble, and soon, there will be nothing but darkness! In the end, you will fall..." Dakoda muttered, vanishing.

Joshua fell besides Eiko's body, and tears flowed from his eyes. His love was gone, and his chance to bring Zac back. Without Eiko's powers...

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Joshua let out a loud yell and began to slash things that got in his way, rocks, trees, until he was exaughsted, and his twin swords were broken...