View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Oct 10, 2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Eh, I have no idea exactly where to put this suggestion, but could we please be able to delete our own level reviews (yes I mean on other peoples levels too)? The link is there to delete your own, but it says I can't view this page. Why can't I delete them? It would sure save mods wasting their time, and I have some rather embarrassing reviews I wish I never posted. Maybe it's a bug, but it's well than more about time it was fixed...
I can't remember whether I fixed this and forgot to put a notice here, but anyway, it seems to no longer be an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
I would be thankful for fixing the "More downloads containing this file" feature, the one at file preview. For at least some months it always results in "There are no matching downloads", no matter what file is chosen.
Fixed.