View Single Post

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 17, 2003, 02:23 PM
Let the Rumor Machine begin!

A yes its so far again to let it all go, First some Credit from Newspaz for finding this all out.

- The first hint, suddenly they show up again in October (after completing UT2003) and post. Now this could be more related to the complains about the GBA edition but still.

- "Needless to say Noogy and I are working together." I quote this from CliffyB at JCF. Erm, Noogy and CliffyB reunited?

- Suddenly when Unreal2 hitted GOLD Noogy posts a Picture of Jazz after a long time! ok its just a congrat but still why suddenly our bunny.

-"I want to say a big congratulations to CliffyB (who I am doing some work with) on completing Unreal 2." - Quoted from Noogy at www.noogy.com - Okey now that is confirmed they are back.

- Also Why is this Cliffy/Noogy team-work since Sept/Oct 2002?
Why do they want a Die-Hard Furry animator for their genre of games? They want Unreal with fluffy bears in it? I strongly doubt it

- Also the beta tests was in full motion when they started to Noogy in their last minute team-up? Also something wich I doubt.

Does this mean they ARE working on it or is this for some other game?? Well after seeing these facts I suggest to Let the good old Rumor machine start again! I call this Project "It" For now.

[UPDATE] - 11 April 2003

- Cliffy B Hint on IRC: [04:44:55] <@CliffyB_Epic> noogy and I are working on some stuff but it's super early.

- Cliffy B Hint: on G4 - (Source Hare) (G4TV.com)
"Please ask about Jazz, please ask about Jazz." And at the end of the conversation one of the hosts said it, he asked if making the same type of game all the time gets old. Cliffy B. said they had something in mind for something else, then said, "You might see a green bunny return". Heck yeah!"

- The mystery Jazz Picture from Cliff - Can ya see the JJ in his bandana?

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends

Last edited by ShadowGPW; Apr 16, 2003 at 12:43 AM.