View Single Post

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 17, 2003, 02:34 PM
Quote:
We do not know if Project It even is happening - after all, there might not be any project other than Unreal II. It's nice to hope for, but in the game business, it's all about anticipation. If there was a good chance that JJ3 would come out, Cliffy would probably have been more enthusiastic in his "Future of Jazz" post. Still, it's good to think (there's always hope), and I hope that it is something Jazz 2-related. After all, JJGBA was kept secret to the general Jazz 2 community up until it was announced. It could happen, and this might be a hint, but I doubt it. It would be nice, however, if Epic posted in a topic other than "The Future of Jazz" (CliffyB, that means you ;-P) and give us some indication of how well JJGBA sold, what this means for Jazz, etcetera. Until then, rumors may be the best thing we have.
No, Epic Games are always really silent with there projects in the begin, especially the first year(s). Also they all have a NDA clearance to keep there mouth shut till its all offically confirmed by the developper self.
Also Epic hasn't have any new project running anymore (Unreal ][, Unreal Championship and Unreal Tournament 2003 are all done)

The change are very very small at the moment. I guess we have to wait again for more.