View Single Post

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Jan 9, 2004, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono5
To be completley honest I think that sprite totally sucks, try using rips from an official game instead.
You probably never saw any of the older screenshots with sprites. This is a -huge- improvement. Great new work, JSZ Jazz. I look forward to the game more now.

Ripping from an official game is only a good idea if you want perfect quality. I think fangames are ruined if stuff is ripped. The self-drawn aspects are more respectable, will fit in with the rest of the art better (assuming that is also drawn), and will widen the experience and talent for the person making the game. Ripping is just...cheap.

Lastly, I agree that Jazz's hair is kinda...big. Maybe flatten it down and I think it will look good. I like the personal flairs though. Good work!
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>