View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 10, 2004, 04:45 AM
Thanks for feedback everyone!
Currently I'm trying to draw Sonic's run animation. It would be probably done by now if I was lazy, since I wanted it to have 6 frames and all are made, but that way it looks lame. Now I decided to make 8 frames, there's one more to go. I hope that it will look smoothly, but I do believe that 10 will be an optimal number. Oh well, no work is easy.
Yeah, Jazz's hair is a bit big. It's hard to make them quite small and natural at once, I tried, but they looked like goo. Anyway, I'll try a bit more and we'll see.
I posted this thread on another forums, the GameTalk. They're dedicated to Sonic, and people out there are all sure, that I should use ripped sprites or else the graphics will suck. Well, I'm not going to do so. There is no chance that I will go for ripping, because that way I can't actually make the game as I want it to be (especially with the Jazz characters). So no matter how much people out there hate it - I'm doing all the sprites myself. I also enjoy it - I can't wait to make sprites of Shadow or Mastah Yoghurt from Devil Dash.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)