View Single Post

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Jun 11, 2010, 08:53 PM
IDK, I find JJ2 fun online. Single player is just boring, it's good to have somebody to chat with you and help you cooperatively get through the level. The health issue does need to be fixed. However, I still don't see a point in adding more support for single player itself. All that's going to do is divert attention from the online community... Make good coop levels.

I agree with a lot of what Troglobite is saying when it comes to arguing how features could be useful. However, I would rather control a server, than be able to control single player. That just gets silly. And what's next? Level makers going to put in their readme's:
press t/smhealth 3 before beginning this level!

I see uses for testing levels... but that's about it. Not for actually playing them. There are multiple difficulty levels and such for a reason. Stick with that... Don't change every aspect of the game. Just fix the bug's in online mode, expand upon what the developers didn't, don't fix what they perfected...

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this