View Single Post

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Apr 16, 2005, 01:57 AM
Yeah, spontaneous stuff is always the most inspired and creative ones...even if the idea was triggered by someone else. ;P

EDIT: I've half-made a lvl within 8 hours acordin to Mike's "plan". Let's see how it turns out...

EDIT 2: It's finally finished. http://www.jazz2online.com/J2Ov2/do...hp?levelID=3674 It's kind of a 'try-out' lvl although it's far too late to change the stuff in it if I've made a mistake. DL and review, plz.

EDIT 3: Still waiting for more reviews, but so far it seems to work. The bases were too close to each other at the beginning, so I blocked off a central route and made a hole in the wall instead, which takes you to a red spring before you can go to the base. It's better than when you could just jump and copter between the two bases. There are obstacles beneath platforms so rather than to let ppl fall directly down, they actually have to go left, then right, in a sort of zig-zag way, while falling. The seeker PU's position only gives you one shot, so if you make a mistake, you'll have to go all the way back up again. The spider's web makes you stuck for about 0.5 seconds and it can be hard to escape from it if you willingly enter the web turret. Er... we'll see if these 'obstacles' and 'frustration areas' add to the fun or not.

Last edited by White Rabbit; Apr 17, 2005 at 07:51 AM.