View Single Post

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

Jun 7, 2007, 04:42 AM
We need a shout box on the main page that only logged in users can use. That way we can show newcomers how nice we are by flaming each other like mad monkies!!!11one - or it could be moderated and it could be used for stuff like "Hey guys, I just uploaded a new level n.n!!!!!!!"

Some roleplay perharps? Some sort of custom character archive where one can add their own characters from their on-line play / level pack stories / etc. This could be linked to profiles. And a small sub forum for roleplaying in the war tavern linked to it also?

A fan art section with all stored jazz jackrabbit art - and only jj art. Our art forum is kinda more for critism than showcase. This shouldn't be part of the downloads section (e.g. no reviews - redirect them to the art forum if they want critism). I have no JJ2 fanart so this an 100% non-biased suggestion. :P Plus that Noogy's site always had a fanart section with some JJ2 art there too. D:

That's it for my COMMUNITY SPIRIT ideas. *turns up Weather Girls - It's Raining Men*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!