View Single Post

JCF Member

Ducky is doing well so far

Jun 25, 2001, 01:46 PM
So Kiki, if you hate us so much here, why are you here? I think thats stupid. Really stupid.

I'm not going to be a moderator for more then I few hours, I don't think, but I might as well flaunt it while I've got it.

If you don't like it here, Tanpopo Kiku, leave. We don't want to hear you whining about how horrible everything is.

Everyone is doing their best to clean this board up, and the way I see it you're just not helping.

Okay? So just chill. No one in here wants to hear you mope around about how you hate everyone. Honestly, can you not get it through your head that the rest of us are having fun? If you don't have fun doing things we do, don't try to make us bend to your every wish and just scat.

We are not drinking liquor, this is a STORY, can you not see? We don't need you to drag your personal fishheads into this.

I cann't speak for everyone, but I think I am right it saying that the majority of this board doesn't care about who you hate or whats stupid and pathetic about this board. I tried to be nice to you. We all did, at first. I'm sorry, Tanpopo Kiku, but you make ME sick.

Maybe I'm quitting but they haven't taken my name off yet.

So therefore, I, as moderator of this forum, have the power to ask you to shut up, and I am asking you to shut up.

Thank you.