View Single Post
SlaYer

Banned

SlaYer is doing well so far

Jun 27, 2001, 01:20 PM
i ment ducky, she told me "i think she gets the picture". Gotta make sure that if i tell people something, theyll understand it.

anyway, the story and let it be fun from now on.

-

Slayer had a worried look on his face hearing kovu talk about that evil party.

Slayer: "What if i run out of beer"?

Kovu shook his head: "I think we're gonna be into trouble".

Then they both looked up, hearing yelling come from outside of the war tavern.

Slayer: "I think theyre here".

Kovu pulled a blade from the north wall of the war tavern and threw it over at Ducky who swiftly catched it and got the idea.

Slayer pulled his Chaos (gun) out from under the cashregisty and they looked at the door, fear.. anger.. They didnt feel any of it.

It was curiousity that struck them.

Someone kicked against the door.. one more kick.

Ducky shouted: "Its about to break."

They door broke and 7 creatures stormed into the war tavern.

Kove was wearing a belt, he had put a whip behind it, indiana jones style and pulled it out letting it smack on the floor.

Slayer had both hands firmly around his 'chaos' and showed his fangs,

Ducky jumped on a table and held her blade in front of her. "Bring it on boys".

The creatures bursted in and theyre big claws struck as lightning in the darkness.

The first two creatures walked in Slayer's direction. He jumped up and shot one in the head. Direct hit, the creature fell back and dissapeard in a cloud of thick, white smoke.

Slayer stood there stunned and didnt see that the other creature had raised his claw and was about to hit him.

The creature had put his nails in Slayer's chest, it bleeded and now the creature was stunned, how can it be that he isnt gasping for breath, the creature thought.

Slayer answered: "I dont breath, dogbreath".

he raised his arm, it did hurt, but he managed to get his 'chaos' under the creatures chin and he pulled the trigger.

Two creatures now ran at kove.

Kove dodged and quickly turned around, his whip seemed to dance trough the air,

he aimed at one of the monsters heads,The whip closed around his neck and pulled, tightening the grip of the whip and decapitating (sp?) the monster.

The other one stormed at him.

The whip was still closed around the neck and kove took the other monsters head and rolled it over the floor.

The creature tripped and fell over the head.

He lay on the floor and Kove broke his neck.

"Oh darn". He heard, and him and Slayer looked at ducky, three creatures rushed at her. she made a salto over the creatures and stook her sword in one of the creatures.

he dissapeard but before Ducky could get her sword one of the monsters already had it and he tryed to stab Ducky, she dodged.. and again. He stabbed again and barely hit her.

She bleeded a little and her eyes looked at the monsters as if she was going to crush him with his bare hands.

From behind of her the other monster grabbed her by the arms.

Kove ran in her direction and Slayer aimed his gun at the head of the monster with the blade.

Kove put the whip around the monster head, the one that was holding ducky and he pulled firmly, his head rolled over the floor, Ducky dived for the floor and slayer shot another bullet straight trough the creatures heart.

He dissapeard but left a stone.

"Whats this"? Kove said intrested.

Ducky walked towards it and picked it up, then it all begin, everything got blurry around them, and then foggy.

When it was gone, the war tavern had totally changed.

"I think we're not in Kansas anymore Toto".

Hope you liked it