View Single Post
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Jun 28, 2001, 02:41 PM
BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ, who waited for Batty Buddy forever, decided to give it a rest and closed the portal, figuring Batty Buddy does so many things wrong that he'll easily find a way back.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then walked up to the bar.

Slayer: ahhh... another customer... wat shall I get ya?

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: man... these bartenders change by the day, don't they? heh... well, just get me an ice cold mug of root beer.

Slayer: aye... ok

*Fills up a mug and slides it down the bar to BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: hmmmmm... so, wat be happening today?

Slayer: Well, lets see... we fought some evil persons, warped to a weird version of the tavern, saw Wakeman actually come out from behind his work, whole tavern changed to donkeys, y'know, the usual...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: wakeman not working? Amazing... why's everyone gone though?

Slayer: cause, that falcon person scared em all away.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: really? hmmmmmmm....

*idea pops into his head*

Slayer: Beau, come on, don't try one of ur scheming ideas...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then looks at him with innocent eyes*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: watever could u mean? I just have a plan of scheming, not a scheming plan

*Slayer sighs*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: I’ll be right back...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then gets up on top of the war tavern’s roof.

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: RB-17, could u bring some of my audio equipment?

*all of a sudden a whole pile of rather alien looking high-tech audio equipment warps onto the roof, which is then setup by BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: lets see if this works...

*Turns on the microphone and all the other equipment*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: EVERYONE, COME TO...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then stops, noticing the carrotusquakes he's creating*

Some Old Rabbit: Keep it down ya brat! I’m trying to sleep here!

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: oops, heh, wrong setting...

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then readjusts it, turning off the boom effect*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: EVERYONE, I HAVE AN ANOUNCEMENT...

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: FREE BEER AT THE WAR TAVERN!

*Kovu then puts his ear to the floor*

Kovu: I can hear many footsteps... STAMPEDE!

*All of a sudden the tavern is rushed with many carroton citizen around the planet*

Slayer: Hey... whoa. Everyone wait ur turn!

No, we don't serve Broccoli Cola, give me a sec everyone! I’ll get ur drink right away... no, I don't understand Martian!

*Then, spaceships could be heard landing around the tavern, space ships of different sorts*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ: uh oh... heh, forgot to turn off the personification effect... oh well, more customers.

*Ducky looks over at slayer, feeling pity on him for having to take her place*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then warps his equipment behind his shop, and finishes his root beer on the rooftop, then after finishing, notices that there needs to be a parking director*

*BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ then warps some radio equipment up, flipping on the translation module*

BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ(OTA = On The Air)*uses low toned radio type voice*: Welcome all Beer Conesuerers(sp?), please transmit ur space permits and ID's, and I shall direct u to a parking space. there will now be a Ç200.00 parking fee for the reason of parking problems. please make all transfers to BæÅüMÃ(-)Ñ's payment services.

As the many transmissions of ID's and permits flew over the radio waves, more people filled the tavern... it looked like it was going to be a LONG day...