Thread: web site
View Single Post
MetalWarrior

JCF Member

MetalWarrior is doing well so far

Feb 19, 2003, 02:30 PM
Well actually, this site sort of is a weblog (not exactly, I know). I never considered setting up something for th rest of the team because they've either quit or have nothing to do at this point, like you said. I know that right now there isn't any Possum content there, but it's the spot where any new content will be. Right now the Programming link isn't a link, but that's where I'll upload some existing content for you. Also the forum I've got in place should be good at least for a while as far as discussion goes.

Basically my purpose in setting up this site was to have a place I could really easily update and do whatever I want with. I've had this web space for months now and it's gotten very little use, and I've also had quite a few things I've wanted to make available online (even if it was just for my friends). So... yeah. Sorry about the lack of immediate Possum content. I'll try to put up some new stuff soon.

-Metal

Oh and glad you like the quote N0B0DY :)