View Single Post

JCF Member

Baggers is doing well so far

Mar 27, 2005, 03:35 PM
@Unknown: thanks, ive put in the blaster and bouncer damage now...ive killed me my first bat and turtle !

@Sonyk: Thanks...yeah mine works like that except ive allowed the bat to go back to sleep at its original position if i am out of range...just as i felt it a bit messy to have him flying about still!...but if people would rather i left him flying then thats no problem either.

@All: Just seen the first concept shots from our level designer and my smile is HUGE...this guy is great and by the looks of things we will have some great things to show within a month !

IMPORTANT
I just wanted to run this idea by you guys before myself and 'Pudbawl' (the level designer) start work, would you rather we started on the actual game levels or the demo ones... i can still release a demo it just wont be a complete game....The advantage of not having the seperate demo means we can start on the actual game now and that means more content !

If you are ok with this please say and also which levels you would like to see in what order, i currently have the first sketches for the first castle and diamondus levels

I hope your ok with this move.

Last edited by Baggers; Mar 27, 2005 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Another important question.