View Single Post

JCF Member

Simon is doing well so far

Jul 19, 2021, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love & Thunder View Post
Hi. Any new progress?
yellow ones are unfair/unreasonable, especially the ones in the section I labelled as number 1.
Why? Do you find it hard to swivel away from the level 2 spring after the level 1 spring bounces you into the level 1 yellow cones?

Dreempipes 2 is a new candidate for 100% examination. It has at least 2 unkillable turtles on top of the final pipe towards the exit sign.

Deserto 2 in 1.3 on Medium, I didn't get 100% on my first and only try during the stream, I should re-examine. E.g., it's possible that enemies don't spawn, depending on our particular movement.

Deserto in Jazz 1.3 (probably both levels 1 and 2) has the sparkling spawners on Hard and Turbo difficulty, and I should re-examine. I know from your Battleships 2 mod that killing more than 100% is no problem, it behaves like 100% during end-of-level scoring.

This 100% research will certainly slow the release of Gog patch 1. Do you want to fix all 100% bugs at once in patch 1? I don't have much time either way. We've already produced lots of new stuff that I still want to document on my Jazz page. There are at least 3 yet-undocumented version differences (good-1.2 lacks falling leaves in Jungrock, 1.3 puts a blue spring in Exoticus 1 near the halfway checkmark, 1.3 has no Deserto 1/2 spawners on Medium), I found new speedtech, ...

-- Simon

Last edited by Simon; Jul 19, 2021 at 10:17 PM.